This sample demonstrates how to use the WinJS.UI.Hub control. Specifically, this sample covers:
- Using the Hub in different orientations and view states, demonstrating basic to advanced designs
- Styling headers
- Adding a hero image
- Displaying heterogeneous content
- Using semantic zoom, where the zoomed out view is a ListView using the default header template
- Maintaining pixel fidelity in position on navigating to/from the hub
- Loading a random section
Operating system requirements
Build the sample
- Start Visual Studio 2013 and select File > Open > Project/Solution.
- Go to the directory in which you unzipped the sample. Go to the directory named for the sample, and double-click the Visual Studio 2013 Solution (.sln) file.
- Press F7 or use Build > Build Solution to build the sample.
Run the sample
To debug the app and then run it, press F5 or use Debug > Start Debugging. To run the app without debugging, press Ctrl+F5 or use Debug > Start Without Debugging.